JANUARY 2019 UPDATE
HOW TO BE A BETTER TRADER IN 2019:
1. Good traders do more than stumble over trade opportunities in the middle of the road. They act. They call. They email. They say stuff like "my daughter is getting married and we need a wedding dress, limo, catering, DJ and a mariachi band.
2. Good traders treat trade dollars as discretionary income. They know BTE is found business. They also know the cost of a trade dollar. It's their wholesale cost of goods not their retail selling price.
3. Good traders aren't afraid of pulling the trigger. They know today's deal might not be there tomorrow.
4. Good traders know trade business also drives cash business. The best advertising is word of mouth. Satisfied trade customers don't live in a barter bubble. 90% of the time they tell their cash-spending friends about a good experience.
5. Good traders read the Deal of the Day and they also follow us on Facebook.
MANAGE YOUR BTE ACCOUNT:
The BTE software allows you to do transactions, look at old statements, view all your transactions and look at the specials on The Market Place and more.
BTE DIRECTORY: With the directory on line it is up to date and new members are included as soon as the member is processed.
BTE MARKET PLACE: The market place shows new members, items offered from non BTE members and specials at BTE members.
WINTER IS COMING: BTE Member D & L Construction has added the service of plowing snow in the Flint area. If you are looking for help in getting rid of the snow this winter call Dan 810 334 4729 and see if you are in their service area.